Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!
100% Money Back Guarantee.
Fast Delivery Available.
99.3% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
Works on ALL Lightning Cable iOS Models
Works on ALL Qi Android Devices
The #1 Selling Qi Wireless Charger in the World
Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time remaining!
Last Week At This Price! Almost 1 Million Sold
We create high quality charger by using ABS material, a strong thermo-resistant rubber-like plastic which withstands high physical stress, making the pad more durable. The charger has been upgraded with anti-slide rings, and your device won't slip off your desk anymore.
Along with the Wireless Charging Receptor, this charger allows for you to charge iOS devices as well. Works for All Lightning cable enabled iPhones!
The Smart Blue LED blinks if your device is charging, so softly that it won't distract you at night. You could even use the charger more freely with our extra safety built-in – 100% protection over short-circuit, under-voltage, and over-voltage.
From now on, you could charge your phone in Fashion & Style. Get a full charge from zero to hundred in under 3 hours for your iPhone/Android, and no need to worry about the USB anymore, because you won't be needing one.
With this stylish accessory, you can charge your compatible Galaxy smartphones, and other Qi-compatible devices, without the need to plug your device in to a wall charger or USB port. No need to remove your Samsung cover or most 3rd party covers to successfully charge. Wireless Charging Pad: Introducing the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad. With this stylish accessory, you can charge your compatible Galaxy smartphones, and other Qi-compatible devices, without the need to plug your device in to a wall charger or USB port. Simply place your device directly onto the charging pad and your phone begins to charge. The Samsung Wireless Charging Pad is Qi certified by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) which do not require additional charging battery doors.
- Compatible with all Qi-enabled devices
- Place your mobile device on the charger pad and watch it charge
- Minimize clutter with easy wireless charging
- Samsung's Wireless Chargers comply with WPC wireless charging standards and allows you to enjoy reliable and convenient charging for a large range of devices
- Compact design that keeps the surrounding tidy
- The Wireless Charging Pad is Qi certified by the Wireless Power Consortium (WPC) and is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices, including from Samsung: Galaxy S6, S6 edge+, Galaxy Note Edge and Galaxy Note 3 (these Galaxy smartphones require Wireless Charging Cases or Wireless Charging Receptor, sold separately) as well as the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge which do not require additional charging battery doors. In order to be sure if your device is Qi-compatible, please visit your device manufacture official website for more information.
SHOULD I REMOVE THE PROTECTIVE CASE BEFORE CHARGING?
As you charge your phone, both the pad and your device will get slightly warmer, don't panic – this is absolutely NORMAL.
However, if you're using your phone while it's being charged, it may get even warmer, and we would highly recommend you to remove the protective case.
Do note that you should remove the protective case if it is is more than 5mm thick in order to maintain its optimal charging performance.
This charging pad works well is fully Qi-enabled devices, such as Samsung Galaxy Note 5 / Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / S6 Edge Plus; Google Nexus 4 / 5 / 6 / 7; Nokia Lumia 920 / 1020 / 928 / 1520; Moto Droid Maxx. If your phone doesn't have a Qi feature built-in, you may need an extra receiver module.
If you're not sure about how to operate the Wireless Charging Pad, please visit our User Guide Instructions for more information.
This kit comes with a pad and an iPhone receptor. If you use Android, please check whether it is Qi-Compatible. Most Android devices are Qi-Compatible, however, there are some that are not. For Non Qi-Compatible Android devices, you need this Android Receptor.